Hyperborea Hyperborea

very nice

I'm not entirely sure what the point is, if there even is any, but it sure is an amusing and excellently animated movie.
Still, why Hyperborea? IIRC, that was a mythical land the Greek made up, right? It doesn't seem to have a connection to whatever is happening in the movie.

exotworking responds:

It´s an Utopia

Halcyon [grey] Halcyon [grey]

I like it

it's somewhat odd that this doesn't get annoying, since it all seems to be random, and that's good. I think I'm going to put this on to study to sometimes, it seems perfect for that. the sober visuals fit great, but it is more something to run in the background anyway.

Exodus Tyson Punched Out Exodus Tyson Punched Out

This is the newgrounds I love

sure, this is completely tasteless and stupid, but simple provocations like this are a part of newgrounds from the beginning. It's good to see that's it note gone yet.

Grimmjow vs. Ichigo Grimmjow vs. Ichigo

I'm not really sure what to think...

First of, this is obviously animated well, with nice effects etc., but it kind of strikes me as useless. I don't really see why you would remake a scene from the anime. It's impossible to get a better quality then a complete team of profesionals, and you didn't really changed anything abouth the whole part that made it worth the remake.
Also, it cut of in the middle of the movie. I understand your reasons, I know how timeconsuming school can be, but perhaps it would have been better to leave it waiting, perhaps even for years. The state in which it is now is incomplete, and I can't say I like that.
You obviously have skills, try to use them better next time.

The Truth Is The Truth Is

Not bad, but too slow

It's certainly an amusing movie. However, because you keep on repeating the movieclips completely, it get's slowed down quite a lot. In a way, what you do here is like phoenix wrong. Perhaps you can take that as an example, and you can try to keep it uptempo, and not have over half of the movie be a repeat of the same clips.

Theory of Evolution Theory of Evolution

amusing.

It made no sence, but it was funny to watch... There isn't much more to say, blabla, no great drawings, etcetc.

Dream Thieves Dream Thieves

I love SA, therefore I love you

Like for you, they are the band that got me into metal. It's good to see some animators with great musical taste... I was getting a bit tired of weird al or lemon demon. It's a bit ironic, though... I always interpretated this song like it was abouth people downloading it illigaly, and now you put it here for everyone:p.
Anyway, this was a good animation. I quite like it, and I guess I would also like it with other music. Thumbs up.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

fucking great

Madness still defines violence on NG. Not a single serie can be more brutal than this... However, This isn't the best in the row. For some reason - I can't really see why - this didn't feel as brutal as the previous ones. It's still way more awesome that almost everything else, but I gues I still expected a bit more. But I still can't wait for the next one.

SSAM #5 SSAM #5

too bad...

I really likes the series, but this one is a bit to much. To be honest, you tried to hard to get this emotional. The girl moving on, great. Finding the new girlfriend, fine. But killing her (or him)... Ridiculous. It's like you just decided you didn't want a happy end after all, but couldn't think of anything better than some random guy with a gun.

OurGuardian responds:

:) Yeah, I had to let the fat guy re-appear in this episode, just because he was quite an important character in the first two. The emo did in fact change the fat guy's life (taking his friend, knocking him out). Guess that's more of a scar than the cut the emo got. And quite a good reason for revenge, no?

Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

right...

So... selling out, right? It was to be expected. I understand a time and energy consuming project like xombie makes you want to earn some money with it... I don't have a problem with you making money by selling comics or whatever you want to do, but you shouldn't betray the people who made xombie what it is today... I don't like that. a lot of people don't like that. You shouldn't make series, get lot's of fans, only to spit in their face and say "you'll never understand a series which started free, unless you buy my book". The series must be the series, keep them sepperate from your other work, even if it has to do with more xombie.